This is the Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) of Bodtur Yachting. d/b/a Bodtur Yachting (“Bodtur Yachting” “we,” or “us”), whose corporate headquarters is located at Cumhuriyet Bulvari, No.242/1, K.3, Alsancak, Izmir, Turkey. This Privacy Notice sets out how Bodtur Yachting collects and processes your Personal Data (as defined below) when you access and use the services provided by Bodtur Yachting (the “Services”), including (but not limited to) the use of our website at bodtur.com (the “Site” or “Website”), and lists certain of your rights in relation to your Personal Data under applicable law.
This Privacy Notice relates to data about you and your interaction with our Services. “Personal Data,” for purposes of this Privacy Notice, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (each such person, a “data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data We Collect
Data You Provide To Us
We collect personal data when you use our Request Form or Contact Form.
INTERACTION WITH OUR SITE AND MAKING PURCHASES
We collect personal data when you use or interact with our Site and Services, including when you browse our products online or make purchases from us. In order to book a trip through Bodtur Yachting, or to provide a trip as a boat owner and receive payment, you will need to provide payment and billing information.
You have choices about the information you provide for your profile, such as a photo, spoken languages, and a short biography. You don't have to provide additional information on your profile; however, profile information helps you to get more from our Services.
Other than the personal information required to create an account (i.e., your name, email address, phone number and password), it is your choice whether to include additional personal data on your profile. We do not require you to provide Sensitive Personal Data to complete your public profile. We recommend that you exercise care in deciding what information and content you wish to disclose on the areas of our Site that are accessible to the general public. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
We log usage data when you visit or otherwise use our Services, including our sites and apps, such as when you view or click on content (e.g. boat listings), perform a search, or install or update one of our mobile apps. We use log-ins, cookies, device information and internet protocol ("IP") addresses to identify you and log your use.
YOUR DEVICE AND LOCATION
When you visit our Services, we receive the URL of the site you came from. We also get information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our Services from a mobile device, that device will send us data about your approximate location based on your phone settings. We will ask you to opt-in (i.e., consent) before we collect your precise location.
COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH OUR SERVICES AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
We collect personal data when you communicate with us or sign up to receive promotional materials or information, including email address and phone number. In addition, we collect information about you when you send, receive, or engage with messages in connection with our Services. For example, if you get a Booking Inquiry or Offer, we track whether you have acted on it and will send you reminders to take further actions.
We also collect personal data from you when you provide, post or upload it to our Site or via our Services, such as when you submit a form (e.g., a Boat listing).
We may collect information, such as name and email address, from publicly available sources and other third parties, such as marketing data providers, to help us provide and improve the Services and for marketing and advertising. We may combine your personal data with data we obtain from our Services, other users, or third parties to enhance your experience and improve the Services.
USERS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE
We do not knowingly collect personal data online from individuals under 16 years without parental consent. If you become aware that an individual under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that an individual under 16 years has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data as permitted by law.
How We Use Your Data
We use your personal data as disclosed in this Privacy Notice. How we use your personal data may depend, in part, on how you use our Services and the choices you make in your settings. We use the data that we have about you to provide, improve, and personalize, including with the help of automated systems and inferences we make, our Services so that they can be more relevant and useful to you and others.
Account Administration and Provision of Services
We use personal data to administer your account, including to verify your identity and to authenticate and authorize access to our Services. For example, we may collect user photographs as an additional security measure for identity verification and fraud-prevention purposes.
Our Services allow you to find and book boat rentals and water experiences. We may use data we have about you and data you provide to show you listings that might match your interests, and we may send details to Boat Owner or Captain.
You can confirm the booking and make a payment through our Site.
We use the data (which can include your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve inquiries, complaints and Service issues.
CRIME-PREVENTION AND LEGAL PURPOSES
It is possible that we may need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process, or where we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal or wrongful activities or to assist government agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you or with third parties; (3) investigate and defend our rights and property, including against any third-party claims or allegations; (4) protect the security or integrity of our Services; or (5) exercise or protect the rights and/or safety of Bodtur Yachting, our Members, personnel, or other third parties.
Change in Control or Sale
Your Rights, Choices & Obligations
Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
We provide many choices about the collection, use and sharing of your data, from deleting or correcting data you include in your profile and controlling the visibility of your boats to advertising opt-outs and communication controls.
You have the right in certain circumstances to request confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your personal data. For personal data that we have about you:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or correct your data in certain cases, for example, if your information inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form, or to transmit such data to another controller.
You may also exercise your rights by contacting us at the contact information below. As permitted by law, certain data elements may not be subject to access, modification, portability, restriction, and/or deletion. Furthermore, where permissible, we may charge for this service. We will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable and as required by law. If you have questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us.
Other Important Information
Security and Links to Third-Party Sites
We implement technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities. However, please be advised that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of personal data.
Lawful Bases for Processing
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. In some cases, we will ask for your consent so that we may process your personal data. However, in certain circumstances, applicable data protection laws allow us to process your personal data without needing to obtain your consent. For example, in certain cases, separate consent is not required, including:
- For the performance of a contract. To perform our contractual obligations to you, including our fulfilling orders or purchases you have made, contacting you in relation to any issues with your order or use of our Services, in relation to the provision of our Services, or where we need to provide your personal data to our service providers related to the provision of the Services, including for account activation and management.
- To comply with legal obligations. To comply with laws, regulators, court orders, or other legal obligations, or pursuant to legal process.
- Legitimate Interests. To operate our business and provide our Services (other than in performing our contractual obligations to you) for our “legitimate interests” and for the purposes of applicable law, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data. Legitimate interests may include:
- To communicate with you regarding the Services and to address and respond to your requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- For our direct marketing purposes.
- To send you surveys in connection with our Services.
- To assist in the investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity, and to protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights or safety of third parties.
- For fraud, loss, and other crime prevention purposes.
- To develop, provide, and improve our Services.
- To protect data subjects’ vital interests.To protect the vital interests of you or of another person.
Third-Party Direct Marketing
We do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Contact Information for Questions or Complaints
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please contact us. You can also reach us by phone (+90-232-4218002) email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and physical mail (Cumhuriyet Bulvari, No.242/1, K.3, Alsancak, Izmir, Turkey).